Knitting is the new yoga


Yesterday evening, I had a go at knitting for the first time ever! It was frustrating to start with but soon enough it became quite enjoyable! I can see how they say it is relaxing; there is something very rhythmic about it, it is even a bit addictive! Eventually, I put the needles away and we watched the first episode of the bbc Sherlock (as in Holmes) series. I think I will get addicted to it too. I like the idea of a contemporary, arrogant Sherlock in today's London. I also like Benedict Cumberbatch! And I am putting a couple of more pictures of the flower, it is just so pretty! 

8 comments:

  1. I love Benedict too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting looks very good especially when this was the first time you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you stretch it out you can tell it needs development, I just need to keep practicing!

      Delete
  3. I've always made crochet and now I'm learning how to kit. I just Know how to do that stitch you show. Quite proud about it. Did you know that in Spain we call it silly stitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the silly stitch is my debut to the knitting world!

      Delete
  4. I've never knitted before. I tried it briefly once with my Auntie but never commited too much time. I found it too difficult! I like how you persevered - thatta girl :)

    These are absolutely breath taking photos btw

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the spells, I always like the happy energy!

      Delete