On new years day


Where I come from it is said that whatever you do on new year’s day, you will be doing for the rest of the year. So today, we made an extra effort to go out for a sort walk and smile a lot despite the freezing cold breeze and the constant showers. The little town of Killarney is still keeping its Christmas glow with lots of other people, like us, enjoying the end of this holiday.  As I write this I am enjoying a glass of white wine across the fireplace, the only roasting spot in this house (despite the heating being on for the past few hours) and trying to decide on what we should be having for dinner. Also, I have decided on my new years resolution, that is to teach myself how to walk on high heals. It is about time!

Wishing you a very healthy, a very prosper and a very happy 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment