My friend's news


This weekend I had some great news; one of my friends is pregnant! Well done you guys, I really miss not being around. Now, if my calculations are correct the new baby will be arriving around late June 2012, which will make it probably a Gemini, born in the year of the Dragon. And this is very much the same as me, if you are into the horoscope thing, and care to know as much. Never the less, I am all very baby inspired today!

+  Baby grow with photo-camera via here        
+  Leaping rabbits mobile by Artisanie
+  Little house pillow by Colette Bream
+  Colorful button cardigan by Mini-Boden
+  Sock horses via here
+  Black whale wall sticker and Tree lamp by Ferm Living
+  Make your own rabbit kit (yes you actually make it yourself) by Mikodesign

2 comments:

  1. Oh joyus news! New babies always make me happy. Lovely baby things too... Sock horses! I'd have one myself..giggy up! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really would like to try make one, need to find some horsy looking fluffy socks ; )

      Delete