Blue Monday


A Monday should always be inspiring and fresh so if you are to go blue make sure you are going blue as in the color, not the mood. Wishing you a great week!

1.  Skyline rhythm wall decal by Rex Ray from Blik 
2.  Washi tape by Lotta Jansdotter's exclusive collection 
3.  Blue rain candy dish by Zuppa Atelier
4.  Miffy lights from Olive loves Alfie via Retro to go
5.  Tea pot by Kim Welling's Little Monsters etsy shop 
6.  Soft toy doll by Le Train Fantome
7.  Hollow Log Folk Academy tote bag by Kate Hindley
8.  Jane Birkin and Brigitte Bardot because they are just inspiring in blue
9.  Route poster by Red Cross for Sarah Abbott

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice collection (and thanks for including my teapot)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your porcelain collection. Something to treat myself once I find my way back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Miffy lights! Lovely selection of pics!
    http://www.reasonablygumi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete