►►►




On Monday I received a blogging award from the city loving lady from the blog A little birdie told me. Thanks Jen! And if you too are into interiors, home stuff, cooking and pretty photos I suggest you pay this birdie a visit! As part of receiving this award, there go 10 questions answered and 7 things about me! 


Favorite song…
►  I don't have one in particular, I change my mind constantly. Today, 'In a manner of speaking' by Tuxedomoon 
.
Favorite dish…
►  Thai prawns with chilly and ginger
What makes you irritated?
►  Rude people
.
When I’m upset...
►  I like to crawl under the duvet
Favorite pet…
►  A dog!
Black or white?
►  Hard call, but I’ll go with white
My greatest fear…
►  Apart from death, cockroaches!
My everyday attitude…
►  Keep positive
What is perfection for me?
►  Feeling careless
My bad habits…
►  I am highly impatient


7 things about me;
.
►  I was born in Greece, I lived in England for about seven years when I was a student and in Ireland for one, currently I am in between things
►  I am an only child, I used to have a dog as a kid and was introducing her as my sister
►  I like my coffee only with condense milk, not fresh
►  I never go anywhere without my nivea hand cream
►  I pay too much attention to the aesthetics of a space. Every time I’m in a house, office, bank, basically anywhere that I am waiting around on my own, I am redecorating the space in my head.
►  I cannot raise my eyebrows individually and I cannot wink with my right eye
►  I always wanted to have darker hair


And I would like to pass this award to the following 5 lovely blogs(with less than 200 followers);
.

6 comments:

  1. A deserved award! Ha I am the same about re-decorating spaces around me. I am terrible go to new people's homes I am mentally re-arranging their furniture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, felt so honoured as you yourself have such a wonderful blog. Presently brain storming how to re-arrange our lounge, fancy shedding some light on it! Best, D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! That was such a lovely surprise! I am so glad you like my blog! You made my day! I am planning to write about your award, hope you like it too! Thanks again! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, really feel honored and glad that you have found your way to my corner. Thank you thank you! Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you !
    I am happy to know more about you and I am glad that my blog is mentioned !
    I also really like your blog ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your positive comments!!

    ReplyDelete