It is all about the kangaroos


I apologize for my disappearance from cyber space for the last 10 days or so, but I have been out of internet access, which is annoying but while on the road I cannot do much about it. All this time we have been in Adelaide, which admittedly is one of the quietest places I have ever been. It is all going between 8am to 5pm, and then nothing. By 5.30pm the city seems evacuated. We have done a bit of driving around the villages by the sea during our two weekends here and they are even quieter, despite the Australian summer. However (get ready, exiting news to follow), we got a chance to see more kangaroos and I even stroked one! They are so cute and peaceful (a bit like Barbie with a smaller head and front legs, no barking either).  

0 comments:

Post a Comment