Mosquito bites


You know that you must have really sweet blood when not only mosquitoes pick you from a dozen of people but you also are getting bitten on really odd spots, like your finger top! And it is not like this happened in the middle of the night, when I was lying still with my hands supposingly facing up waiting to be sucked up by those little flying parasites, no, no the incident happened during the day. One minute I was doing one thing next thing I get a really itchy finger. Seriously!?? Going by size to the mosquito I must be something like Australia, a giant continent of food and still chooses the top of my finger? So I am all Mrs grumpy pants right now, kind of half shouting threats to my mosquito attacker and keeping an eye out hoping to catch the bastard. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment