Origami paper lights

I found some old Christmas lights in my drawer and I thought it would be a good idea to use them in our balcony now the weather is getting better and we get to spend a bit of our time there. So to add some color and make them look prettier I quickly made some origami balloons to cover them. I have to test them to make sure they wont get too warm and burn the house out, so I am suggesting you should only try this at home if you are sure you have the right lights and paper, but given you do here is how it goes!

1.   Origami paper (around 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches)
2.   Christmas lights
3.   Instructions of how to make an origami balloon
4.   Once folding the balloons and blowing them up to get their shape you insert the lights from the opening used to blow the air in.

Et voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment