The barbie dog

Everyone meet Barbie. She is my friend’s dog and the closest thing I have to owing a pet at the moment. I occasionally dog sit for her, sometimes tailor her eyebrows when they get too messy, and love to squeeze her while shouting best friends ever every time we meet. I am also on a mission to take a few nice photographs of her every so often, even though she is not a big fan of the camera. So the way it usually goes is me running after her with the camera and ending up with a load of blurred out photographs because she’ll just wont stay still. 


Today though she was exceptionally tired, and spent most of the time (3hours to be exact, this is like forever in dog time) curled up on the couch sleeping like a baby. So I did managed to get a couple of quick snaps while keeping her in focus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment